Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Teacher Gifts



I had so much fun making teacher gifts for my kids' teachers this year for Valentine's Day.  I got this idea from a fellow CTMH consultant's blog who has amazing artwork here and she found the template from another stamper's blog here.

These are fun note card boxes which are made from a 12x12 sheet of two-sided background & texture papers using a scoring blade in a paper trimmer and the guide on the blog linked above.  Then, I made six 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 note cards and included envelopes as well.

The top box is made from the retired Cherry-O papers.  Colors are Sweet Leaf, Tulip, Chocolate and Colonial White.  I used the Felicity and Bohemian Alphabet stamp sets and the new scalloped circle punch from CTMH. 

The second box is made from the retired Topstitch papers.  Colors are Crystal Blue, Blush, Chocolate and Colonial White.  I used the Felicity and Bohemian Alphabet stamp set and the new scalloped circle punch from CTMH.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments: