Monday, February 7, 2011

February 2011 Scrap Club Layouts



I've finished my layouts for February Scrap Club.  I loved working with this beautiful new kit.  Sweetheart features Tulip, Cotton Candy, Baby Pink, Black and White Daisy for it's colors.  Both layouts are from the new Magic layout book - I'm loving choosing new layouts from this gorgeous book.  On the first layout, I used the Sweetheart WOTG stamp set, along with Card Chatter - Love, one of my new favorites.  I stamped the title with the Felicity Alphabet.  I also used Pink Sparkles, the new Pink Buttons, Black ribbon, White Daisy Ric Rac, Watermelon Waxy Flax (retired), Dimensional Elements Hearts covered in Sweetheart papers and the corner rounder punch for the scalloped border.

For the second layout, I stamped using the Bohemian Alphabet stamp set - another of my new favorites.  For the flowers, I got this idea from a GORGEOUS card I received in a swap from the talented CTMH consultant Wendy Coffman.  Check out her blog here.  I used the brand new, super cool CTMH Scalloped Circle Punch to make the layers for the flowers, scrunched them up and pinned them together using a Black Bigger Brad in the center.  I love the texture and interest they add to the layout, especially with the tiny flower background & texture paper from this kit.

No comments: