Friday, August 28, 2009
Visit Studio J online to find out what all the excitement is about! Coming to consultants in Fall 2009 and customers in Spring 2010!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
With the brand new CTMH Autumn/Winter 09 Idea Book going live on September 1st, now is the perfect time to join my Club Cat.
What is club cat?
Club Cat is a purchasing club for those who would like to receive the new catalog each and every time it comes out (that is 3 times a year), while also getting $25 in FREE PRODUCTS twice per year.
How does it work? It’s so simple!
To join Club Cat and receive all the free benefits:
• 3 free catalogs per year (you get them a month early)
• $25 in FREE product of your choice TWO times per year
• Connections Club Rewards
All you have to do is place a $10 order with me once a month for a 12-month period!
When does it start?
You may join at anytime, and your orders will continue on a rolling 12-month basis. Orders due on the 10th of each month.
This program works so well for those who:
• Don’t have time to host or attend gatherings
• Can’t commit to a monthly hands-on club due to their schedules
• Want to slowly build their scrapbooking and/or stamping supplies with a minimal investment each month
• Love earning FREE Products of their choice totaling $53.98 after shipping and handling!
• Are already in one of my $25.00 or $29.95 per month scrapbooking/paper-crafting clubs and always order at least $35.00 or $40.00 each month. This way, you can get additional free product for that extra order amount!
How can you place your orders:
• Call me with your order and mail your check to me
• E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and mail your check to me
Sign up now! Call me at (503) 393-9146 or e-mail at email@example.com
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
To celebrate National Stamping Month in September, we're giving you 3 ways to get a FREE Everyday Celebration card kit for making 16 beautiful cards!
* Purchase a minimum of $60 in stamp sets (includes A, B, C, D and E-size) between August 18-September 30, 2009.
* Host a Home Gathering with minimum sales of $400 between September 1-30.
* Sign up as a new Consultant between September 1-30.
You can also purchase as many card kits as you'd like for the full price of $39.95 per kit. Each kit includes 1 - D-size Everyday Celebration stamp set, card bases and envelopes, cardstock and coordinating background & texture papers, distressing inks, ribbon, mini-medley accents, 3-D foam squares, sponge and a full-color, step by step instructional brochure.
Featured colors - Dutch Blue, Chocolate, Colonial White, Sweet Leaf
And there's more fun! Place any order between September 1-30 and you'll automatically be entered into CTMH's daily drawing for a FREE card kit. Winners will be announced on my CTMH website and closetomyheart.com. Express your passion for stamping with this pretty new card kit today!
Monday, August 24, 2009
**Join my new Kit of the Month Club!**
This new club provides a fabulous way for you to get beautiful scrapbook pages and/or handmade card sets completed quickly, have products leftover, get a fabulous discount on the product kit, get your hands on an exclusive stamp set, get FREE products from the idea book, have fun and be creative!
What: Each month, we’ll complete a project from the selected kit (Autumn/Winter Kits: September/Grace, October/Twitterpated, November/Sweet Home, December/Jingle). Each kit includes a Level 2 Paper Packet, a full accessory pack, an exclusive B-size stamp set (not available anywhere else) and a full-color instructional brochure. At our club meeting, we’ll go through the cutting guide for the featured project together – you can choose either a 2-page 12x12 scrapbooking layout or a set of 6 cards from that month’s featured kit.
When: Third Monday of the Month at my home in Keizer – 6:30-8:30pm – starting September 21, 2009
Cost: $29.95 per month (products in kit retail at $35.00) plus shipping/handling cost.
Commitment: Six-months of participation in the club. This club makes it very easy to do your packet “to go” for any of the months you cannot make it to the club meeting since it includes the full-color instructional brochure right in your packet. You’ll receive the cutting guide, blueprint, instructions and everything you need. If there is a month you don’t like the kit we’re doing, you can just order $29.95 in your choice of products from the idea book.
Benefits: - Hostess one of the six months ($25 in free product from the idea book).
- Simplicity of ordering (all you are required to order for the month is pre-ordering your kit for the following month for $29.95 plus s/h).
- You’ll receive instruction on making a beautiful 2-page 12x12 scrapbook layout or 6 versatile cards (2 each of 3 designs).
- Provides flexibility of making either cards or scrapbook pages in the same club from month to month.
- Instructional brochure has info on both scrapbook and card project, as well as bonus layout and card projects so you can complete more at home with your leftover products!
Sign up now! Call me at (503) 393-9146 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Here are the layouts for my September scrap club ladies. I loved making these using the new stamps and papers from the gorgeous Grace kit in the brand new Autumn/Winter 09 CTMH Idea Book! The stamp set I used is Childhood Portrait and I just love the little child silhouettes, they are so fun to create with! On the first layout, I used heat embossing with these stamps, inspired by the layout on page 17 of the brand new book.
Scrap Club Layouts for Autumn/Winter:
September - Grace, October - Twitterpated, November - Sweet Home, December - Jingle
**Now is a great time to sign up for one of my clubs! Here are the details on the monthly scrapbooking club - look for details on my other clubs in the days to come**
- Would you like to have a designated time, once a month for you to get caught up on your scrapbooking?
- Have you ever wanted to start scrapbooking but feel a bit overwhelmed?
- Do you feel like you are just too far behind to even get started?
- Do you currently love to scrapbook and want to expand your knowledge in techniques & layout design?
- Do you like to scrapbook but never seem to find the time and have pictures piling up?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then THIS is the class for you. Come and learn how fun, creative and quick scrapbooking can be. I will teach you several different techniques and tips and you will go home each month with 2-4 ready to go TWO-PAGE scrapbook layouts!
When: 1st Monday evening of the month. – 6:30-8:30pm
What: Come and experience HANDS-ON how easy scrapbooking really is. You’ll receive a packet of pre-cut paper and embellishments you need to complete your layouts, and have access to my stamps and ink pads. All you have to do is bring your adhesive and your photos if you’d like. You will have your choice to do the featured layout that I’ve made, or your choice of themes and colors to be sure that you are making pages you can use with your pictures. I will have those choices available to you the month before the class.
***If you need to miss a class, you can make it up!***
Cost: The class is actually free! The commitment however is to a $25 purchase of Close To My Heart products each month (before S&H). The fun part is that you are guaranteed to be the “hostess” one of the months that we meet. On that month, you will receive $25 in FREE product of YOUR CHOICE. If you’d like to complete an additional 2-page layout above the one included, you can add one additional 2-page layout for only $2.00.
Commitment: The commitment is for a full 6-months. You can join the class during any month! If, for some reason, you are unable to attend one of the classes, all you need to do is give me a call with your class order. I will save your packet and you can do it the following month or attend one of my make up classes.
Call me at (503) 393-9146 or e-mail me at email@example.com to join!
Monday, August 17, 2009
With the fabulous new Jingle kit, you know that Christmas is on it's way! The great thing about it, along with its super fun patterns and colors, is that it's so versatile you could use papers from this kit for other holidays and occasions too!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Of all the new and wonderful papers in the latest book, I can say for sure that Grace is definitely my favorite. I love the rich colors and the gorgeous florals. I will be using this on many paper-crafting projects to come! Grace is available starting September 1st when the new Autumn/Winter 2009 CTMH Idea Book goes live!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Friday, August 14, 2009
I promised you some fun updates in my last post, so here goes! Each day, I'll be posting a preview of one of the new Paper Packets featured in the Autumn/Winter 2009 CTMH Idea Book which goes live to customers on September 1st! I'll be posting a photo from one new paper pack per day.
This first photo features the new Sweet Home papers. I love the rich color combination and versatile patterns on these gorgeous papers. Check back tomorrow for another preview!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Here's the first update - the CTMH Retired List for 2010. Click here to check out the entire list.
On this list are products that the company is no longer producing. As of right now, they are available only while supplies last, so if you want something on the list, contact me to order it soon! As of January 1, 2010, these products won't be available to order anymore, they will be officially retired. Although many of the products are well loved by you and I and it is sad to see them go, their departure makes room for many new and wonderful products in the CTMH line. Something to be excited about! More info to come soon....