Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2010 Retired List

Well, we're back from a great California vacation and we've had lots of family time these past few weeks! I've been a busy bee with all of the new updates that have come from CTMH corporate recently as well! Lots of fun stuff. I'll be posting many updates here and on my new Facebook business page. Look for the link on the right side of my blog to go to my Facebook business page and join as a fan. You'll want to keep checking back to see what the latest info is!

Here's the first update - the CTMH Retired List for 2010. Click here to check out the entire list.

On this list are products that the company is no longer producing. As of right now, they are available only while supplies last, so if you want something on the list, contact me to order it soon! As of January 1, 2010, these products won't be available to order anymore, they will be officially retired. Although many of the products are well loved by you and I and it is sad to see them go, their departure makes room for many new and wonderful products in the CTMH line. Something to be excited about! More info to come soon....

No comments: