Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Studio J - I'm a believer now!

I've been a busy bee this past week getting ready for my third annual Creative Escape Retreat!  I am so excited for some long and uninterrupted crafting time soon, but in the meantime, I finished a project I've been working on for awhile in Studio J.   I did a lifetime scrapbook for my grandmother a few years back the traditional way (paper and adhesive), and I knew I wanted to do one for my grandfather as well, but once Studio J online design scrapbooking came out from Close To My Heart, I knew that was the way to go.  It was an easy way to get all of the photos and memorabilia I had of my grandfather organized in a beautiful way and, I knew that I could create duplicate copies easily for my grandfather, my mother, my uncles, etc.

I finally finished my project this past weekend, and I must say - I am SO extremely pleased with the results.  The layouts turned out great!  As a Studio J member, I not only get my hands-on printed layouts at a great price, I get free shipping, free memory protectors and free high-resolution and low-resolution jpeg files of all of my layouts.  Plus, for February only, there is a great special - anytime you place a Studio J order of nine layouts, the tenth layout is free!  Click here to go to my website and learn more about Studio J and try it out completely FREE.

Here's how my layouts for my grandfather's book turned out - today I have the first half and tomorrow will be the second half.  Click on any of the layouts to see them in larger detail.









No comments: