Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Scrap Club Layouts




Here are my Scrap Club Layouts for September - LOVE how these turned out.  They were so fun to make.  This is definitely my most favorite kit from the new Autumn/Winter 2010 idea book - I love the rich new blue hues paired with Chocolate and Colonial White.  It features three new colors from our summer palette - Sky, Pacifica and Lagoon.  As soon as I saw this kit, I knew it would be perfect for some of the family photos we had taken in the spring.  (All photos are taken by Steph Barcenas http://www.abellav.com/ )

I really went all out for these layouts using lots of techniques and products to create stunning detail and fun effects, including an interactive way to add more photos - a 4x6 flip flap shown in the photo above.  Here's a list of all of the products I used to create these:  Magnifique paper packet, Circle of Love, A Tweet, and Heart to Heart stamp sets, Love Letters Rub-ons, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Colonial White Edge Anchors, Mocha Opaques, Blue/Green Sparkles, Colonial White Bigger Brads, Dimensional Elements chipboard letters, Sponge Daubers, Irresistibles Pizazz chipboard and the Blending Pen.

To get more info on my Scrap Club and see how easy it is for you to join in, click here.

No comments: