Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You know these cards are easy when.....

you make them on almost no sleep!  Ha! 


A few weeks ago, I was blessed enough to have an amazing scrapbooking getaway trip to Lincoln City with my great friend.  It was so amazing to relax, watch the ocean waves and get TONS of scrapbooking done!  Needless to say, we stayed up late into the night crafting away, and the last morning before we packed up and left I wanted to use up some of my scraps and My Stickease from the Grace kit to make some quick cards.  Normally, I am a person who definitely needs her 7-8 hours of sleep to function properly, but during this getaway time, I wanted to get a lot done!  I pulled out my Wishes book and make this cute and easy set of cards on literally just a few hours of sleep.  Let's just say, I wasn't really thinking too straight - but that just shows how easy it is to make gorgeous products with the help of Close To My Heart's how-to programs.  They are my absolute favorite of all of our products.  This is because they create the foundation for almost every project I make!  They help me to get a design idea and blueprint to create my scrapbook layouts and cards.  And, in the brand new Autumn/Winter 2010 idea book, Jeanette Lynton (CTMH CEO and founder) has published a BRAND NEW scrapbooking how-to book - Magic!  I've only had my copy for a week and I am in LOVE!!  I've used it to make all of my new Scrap Club layouts for the upcoming months - I'll be posting those soon, stay tuned!  In the meantime, make it easy on yourself - use one of our how-to books to make your layouts and cards easy and gorgeous!

Scrapbooking How-To Books:
Cherish
Imagine
Reflections
Magic - newest addition - available beginning tomorrow, September 1, 2010!

Card-making How-To Books:
Originals
Wishes

No comments: