Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2, 4, 6, 8 - AWESOME online sale begins tomorrow!!

Beginning tomorrow, Wednesday August 4th and continuing for ten days through August 11th, go to my website and shop for some amazing values on selected My Stickease Assortments, My Reflections Level 1 kits, and My Reflections Level 2 paper packets. 

  • Select My Stickease Assortments - Only $2.00!!
  • Select My Reflections Level 1 kits - Only $4.00!!
  • Select My Reflections Level 2 paper packets - Only $6.00!!
You can't beat these values!  CTMH is shouting from the rooftops how much we love and appreciate our customers and we want to pass on our appreciation with these amazing deals.  The sale only lasts for 8 days and products are available while supplies last.  These incredible values are only available on my website: http://allisong.myctmh.com/ beginning tomorrow morning at 8:00am pacific time.

Sale items can be combined on the same online order as our normally priced CTMH products, and they do count toward a discounted and/or free Stamp of the Month purchase as well.  Shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the total online order. 

If you are a member of one of my clubs (Club Cat, KOTM or Scrap Club) and you'd like to use an online sale order for your August monthly club order, that is definitely fine.  All I ask is that you send me a quick note letting me know that you want that order to count for your monthly club order and I will make a note of it on my club spreadsheet.

Regarding the MYCTMH shopping site's availability at the time of the sale, the following information comes directly from the CTMH corporate office:

"Will there be issues regarding the MyCTMH® shopping site’s availability?
Potentially. Close To My Heart has a state-of-the-art server system and e-commerce platform designed for enterprise-level business. That said, we do have a finite Internet “pipeline” to the corporate office, and when thousands of users simultaneously shop, it can slow connections or even cause dropped connections.

There are some things you can do to improve your shopping experience and ensure a smooth transaction. We have specifically chosen the items available for sale because they are desirable, current and retired items for which we also have strong stock. Not all quantities in stock are equal and there will likely be some that we run out of. But the variety is wide and there is something for everyone’s taste and style. Although this is a “while supplies last” campaign and it’s important for us to position the items as such, our inventory varied and well stocked and ready to support your shoppers."


Here's a list of the products that will be a part of the sale:



Happy Shopping!

No comments: