Thursday, September 9, 2010

Let Me Help You Scrapbook!

 Tier I Sample

Tier II Sample

Tier III Sample

I'm introducing a brand new aspect of my business - scrapbooking for you!


Click here to check out the flier with all of the details and pricing on the three tiers.

I am also offering a pre-made layout club - these are Tier III layouts - your choice of layouts from Scrap Club each month or other Tier III design, pre-made for you (2 sets of double-page layouts) with stamping, embellishments, titles and inked paper edges.  Cost is $20.00 each month for both sets of layouts completed and put together. Club members commit to six months and receive $25.00 in hostess rewards from the current CTMH Idea Book one time in that six months of membership.  Check out photos of my scrap club layout here on my blog on earlier posts.

Contact me to get your project started today!

No comments: