Monday, June 15, 2009

Party Time!

For this card, I used the Tinkerin' paper packet, Gear Up and Placement Guide stamps, Clover Meadow, Sunny Yellow, Twilight and Goldrush cardstock, Twilight and Clover Meadow inks, White Daisy Grosgrain ribbon from the Animal Cookies Creative Basics pack, White Daisy Embroidery Floss and a small chipboard circle from a retired Dimensional Elements set.

I think this would make a really cute invite for a birthday party - the "Gear Up To Party" saying is so cute. The Placement Guide stamps make it so easy to incorporate hand stitching on a project. Just stamp the design you want, use the Paper Piercer to poke the holes, and stitch your design right on the project. This is one of those color combinations I would never come up with myself, but I really love how CTMH put them together for this paper packet.

No comments: