Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy Family!







I know, it's been WAY too long since I've posted anything on my blog. I have had lots of reasons why we've been SO busy these last few weeks - here are photos from two of those. The first is Alex's tap recital, which was last Sunday. His class did such a fabulous job with their cute routine to "Shari". This is Alex's second year taking tap classes, and he just loves performing on stage and moving to the beat of the music!

Another event that took up lots of our family's time was the McNary baseball team's run to the state championship! My husband Tony coaches JV baseball at McNary High School, where he also teaches Social Studies. The varsity team's run through the state playoffs ended last Saturday night when they won the Oregon 6A baseball state championship! It was such an amazing experience for Tony to be a part of that coaching staff, and at the championship game, Alex got to be bat boy for the Celts - what an experience. As you can imagine, I got TONS of photos of this fabulous game, but I had to choose just a few to post here.

So, we've been much busier than usual in our family, but now, things are settling down a bit and I promise, I'll be posting much more often. In fact, keep checking back - I'm hoping to post at least 4-5 times per week for the majority of the summer.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! Love the thumbs up on the most. Goodness, I should follow sports more...I didn't even know they won the championship. Congrats on all the hardwork Allison! Your family so deserves it!