Friday, April 10, 2009

T-Ball Time





Part of the reason my posting has been less than frequent is all of the spring activities we have going on right now! My husband Tony coaches JV baseball at McNary HS and we are right in the thick of the season right now. And, this spring is a huge milestone for my son Alex - his first year for T-Ball! Alex has been so excited to play T-Ball for a very long time. For at least two years, he's always said, "when I turn five, I get to play T-Ball!" Well, his time has finally arrived. He is on the Rangers team for Keizer Little League and has had three practices now. He just can't stop talking about hitting, catching, running, fielding, his coach, his friends on the team, his uniform - you name it, if it's about T-Ball, he's excited about it! Here are some photos from his first couple of practices. Lots of fun!

No comments: