Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gift Frames



These are frames we'll be making at my upcoming workshop later this month. I made a bunch of them for gifts for our family last Christmas and I thought it would make a fun workshop! They are really easy to make, and workshop attendees get to make two for just $15.00. Click here to check out more details on the upcoming workshop.

For my frames, I used the Emporium paper packet and the Emporium Creative Basics papers, Vineyard Berry ribbon found in the Creative Basics packet, die-cut shapes using Twilight and Cocoa cardstocks, Sweet Leaf craft buttons and some Colonial White Waxy Flax. I used Mod Podge to adhere the papers to the frames and seal the front to make the paper smooth to the touch. I found the frames at Craft Warehouse.

They make great gifts and are a wonderful addition to any home decor!

No comments: