Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Fun and Easy Layout
This layout was so easy and fun to put together. It is using the Tinkerin' paper pack from the brand new Summer Idea Book - available May 1st! These photos are from Alex's fifth birthday dinner last month. I thought they went perfect with these papers and stamps. I used Gear Up stamps, Tinkerin' papers, Sunny Yellow, Twilight and White Daisy cardstock, Summer Carnival craft buttons in Holiday Red, Clover Meadow and Twilight inks, Tinkerin' My Stickease and Badge Buttons.
This is the feature layout for the May Allison's Challenge. This challenge provides a fabulous opportunity for you to get more scrapbooking and card-making done at home, and rewards you for doing just that! Here are some of the details on how the challenge works:
- Challenge includes a beautiful, full-color workshop guide with photos, cutting guide and step by step instructions for a new 12x12 double-page scrapbook layout. These layouts are not in any of our "how-to" books - they are BRAND NEW!
- Challenge begins on the 10th of each month and ends on the 10th of the following month.
- Challenge bundle includes a complimentary accessory packet prepared for you at no extra charge.
- Three product purchase levels - you can choose what you want to buy for each challenge. These levels consist of Basic (around $20), Better (around $40) and Best (around $55).
- Challenge product bundle includes products needed to complete the challenge projects and have some left over afterward!
- On or before the 10th of the month, let me know you want to participate in the challenge for that month. At that point, I will order your product bundle. I will deliver the guide and your products to you when they arrive (one week-ten days later) and you'll have the remaining time to complete the 12x12 layout at home by the end of the challenge.
- Complete the challenge layout by the end of the challenge and you'll receive a $5.00 gift certificate good for any order from the CTMH Idea Book.
- That's not all! On my website, there are cutting guides and photos for two additional 12x12 double-page scrapbook layouts and cards to make using our Cherish, Imagine, Reflections and Originals books. If you complete the original two layouts in the flyer, and all of the online projects at home by the end of the challenge, you'll get a $15.00 gift certificate good for any order from the CTMH Idea Book.