Friday, January 7, 2011

Wings Circle Card


One of my favorite new products is the Circle Card Pack.  It comes with 12 cards and 12 envelopes in either White Daisy or Colonial White.  The circles are 4.5 inches and super cute!  The Wishes card pattern book has many easy and adorable patterns that work perfectly with these card bases.   For this card, I used the January Stamp of the Month - Find Your Style.   This is one of my most favorite SOTM's in a long time.  I love how the butterfly and other images have words inside them.  I also love all of the great words that come as a part of the set.  For this card, I trimmed around the wings of the butterfly to make it look as if it was flying off the page.  I used the Rock and Roll stamping technique with Juniper, Vineyard Berry and Black inks.  I added some Licorice Opaques to finish it off and Voila, done!

No comments: