Thursday, January 6, 2011

Calendar Time!



I completed these custom 12x12 sized calendars for a client back in December, I'm just now getting around to posting them!   These are so great for keeping memories all year long.  CTMH has a blank, white 12 month calendar available and the top half is completely an open canvas.  I like to put a scrapbook page on the top, and accent the bottom with stamped months and days in the coordinating colors.  This client does one annually for each of her two girls.  She said she wanted something pink and green for one and purple and yellow for the other - what a fun time I had choosing these color combos with CTMH's new summer color palette!  For the top calendar, I chose Creme Brulee, Amethyst and Gypsy.  For the bottom one, I used Pear, Smoothie and Baby Pink.  I chose layouts from the Reflections book and random stamped the pattern paper using the chosen color.  I used the Tickled Pink stamp set for the purple calendar and the Felicity stamp set for the pink one.  Then, I used the brand new Bohemian Alphabet stamp E-sized alphabet stamp set (my new absolute fave) for the months.

No comments: