Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another Wings Card


This 5x7 sized card is from the Wishes book as well.  It is my "go to" resource for making cards these days.  Just pick a size and a pattern and I'm off to the fun and creative part!  I used the new Wings paper packet for this card and the new Dreams Come True stamp set.  Both are available NOW in the Inspirations brochure.  I love that flourish in the bottom right hand corner.  I finished that off with some Bitty Sparkles and Licorice Opaques.  I trimmed the black cardstock with decorative scallop scissors and added some Juniper grosgrain ribbon as an accent.  To finish off the focal point flower, I colored it in with one of my favorite tools, the blending pen.  Colors for this kit are Sweet Leaf, Vineyard Berry, Black and Juniper.

No comments: