Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Summer Idea Book Cards Part 2 - Day 1



I've got some more new cards for you using the paper packets from the new Summer 2010 idea book.  Today, my card uses papers from the Passages pack.  I LOVE this pack so much more now that I've worked with it.  It was one of those when I saw it in the catalog, I thought - hmmm, that's nice and all, but I've seen the likes of it before (updated Vintage Travel pack) is what I was thinking.  Well, now that I've used it and made some projects with it, I love all of the papers, both front and back sides!!  This is a 6x6 card and the colors on the photo really don't do it justice.  I used the back side of the plaid B and T paper, along with the map paper.  I used Cocoa ribbon (love this one!), Bamboo bigger brads and the stamps are from the May 2010 SOTM Cherish The Moment and the bird stamp is from Childhood Portrait.  The colors are Colonial White, Cocoa, Garden Green and Bamboo.  Come back tomorrow for another new card!

No comments: