Friday, June 11, 2010

June Scrap Club Layouts


Here are my layouts for Scrap Club for the month of June!   They are summery and full of color and energy.  I used the Splendor paper packet which features the following colors:  Topiary, Moonstruck, Heavenly Blue, Goldrush and Colonial White. 

For the first layout, I stamped a title using both the large and small Friendship Alphabets, and used the new Pizazz Irresistibles chipboard for some of my accents.  I love these!  I've raved about them in past posts on here - they come totally white, and when you add your favorite ink color with a sponge dauber, they have a white pattern unique to each piece that resists the ink and shows up as a cute white design in the middle of your inked color!  I used a bracket and three little flowers on this layout.   I also used some Colonial White brads to finish it off.

For the second layout, I used the A sized stamp set A Flitter.  These newly price-adjusted A sized stamp sets are such an amazing value.  Only $7.95 for a cute little stamp set, and I didn't even use every single image on this layout!  I just loved the butterfly and dragonfly images and thought they would go well with these papers. 

To get more info on my Scrap Club, click here to find out all the details.  Happy Summer!

No comments: