Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You Rock!


I can tell it's spring break and my hubby's home from school because I have enough free time to post something new every day this week! I better watch out, I may get used to this and start trying to make something new each day so I can continue posting this much! It's pretty fun.

This card was a blast to make. I'm trying to make up some samples for a customer to choose from on which she'd like to use as a project for me to teach at her upcoming class next month. I originally was not going to purchase this set, I thought - maybe someday - but, the more I looked at it, the more excited I was to try it out! I used the You Rock stamp set, Stardust paper packet, Moonstruck, and White Daisy cardstock, Moonstruck and Topiary inks, Dimensional Elements (a retired alphabet) and the rock and roll technique on stamping the guitar (how appropriate!) along with some White Daisy brads in the upper left corner. It is a 6x6 sized card.

No comments: