Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cute boy Stamp for my cute little guy


This is the invitation I made for my son's fifth birthday party coming up later this month.

I had purchased the Family Ties - Children stamp set earlier last month and really wanted to use it, but wasn't sure what type of project it would work best for. Then, I watched the newest webisode of CTMH TV which was on "Crafting with your Kids" and I was inspired! These webisodes are great - you can watch them right on your computer and get loads of inspiring ideas along with tips and techniques. Even better, once I showed the stamp set to Alex, he was very enthusiastic about the idea of helping me create his party invitations. He chose the skateboarding boy and he helped me with the stamping too! I just love how they turned out.

I used all CTMH products - Cocoa Cafe papers, Family Ties - Children and Simple Invites stamp sets, Cocoa, Star Spangled Blue, Dutch Blue, Buttercup, Creme Brulee and Desert Sand inks, and we used the wonderful and fabulous Blending Pen to shade the inks onto the stamped image.

No comments: