Monday, March 23, 2009

April Scrap Club Layouts


Here are the layouts for my Scrap Club in April, coming up on Monday April 6th at 6:30pm. Both layouts use papers from the Daydream paper packet, along with Hollyhock, Creme Brulee, Lilac Mist, Sweet Leaf and White Daisy cardstocks.

The top layout uses the Priceless Love Word Puzzle, Believe in Your Dreams and Headline Alphabet Large stamp sets. Accessories on the top layout include: White Daisy ric rac, Just Blooms Big Pinks and White Daisy flowers, Lilac Mist brads and White Daisy bigger brads. I used the Big Circle Coluzzle and the "stamp kissing" technique.

On the second layout, I used the Cupcake Sprinkles stamp set. I used a masking technique to make the cupcakes, along with Liquid Glass on the sprinkles. I also used White Daisy grosgrain ribbon and White Daisy brads.

Go to my website to find more details on how my Scrap Club works!

No comments: