Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Scrap Club Layouts







These are my scrap club layouts for December.  Using the festive Mistletoe kit was so much fun!  On the Merry and Bright layout, I was inspired by a tree layout in my Scrapbooks Etc. magazine for the right page, and finished it off with a Reflections layout for the left side.  The second layout is from the Magic book.  Both layouts use papers from the Mistletoe Level 2 paper and Creative Basics which features Garden Green, New England Ivy, Cranberry and Colonial White.  I used the Snow Days, Serendipity, A Timber and Card Chatter - Christmas stamp sets.  To add that finishing touch, I used Gold satin ribbon, Cranberry grosgrain ribbon, Green sparkles. Colonial White brads, Cranberry brads and Holiday buttons.  Click here to learn more about my scrapbooking clubs!

No comments: