Monday, October 18, 2010

It's not too early.....



I blinked and October is over halfway over already!  I can't believe it - I feel like I was just getting used to school being back in session and now almost two months have gone by.  You know what that means - before we know it, the Holiday season will be upon us.  It's never too early begin thinking about your Christmas projects, specifically cards - here's a couple of fun ones for you.

My first card is a small but stunning example.  My favorite part of it is the stamp set I used - it's one of CTMH's new A-sized stamp sets, which are now only $7.95!!!  It's called A Timber and it features the gorgeous tree with the swirls on it, along with the swirl stamp, the sentiment and a few other little accents.  I used the Mistletoe paper packet which features New England Ivy, Cranberry, Garden Green, and Colonial White for it's colors.  I finished it off with some Cranberry brads and one of my most favorite new embellishments from CTMH - Opaques in Mocha.  These little pearls are self adhesive and add a super classy, finished look to any project.

The second card is 8x3.5 size.  I also used Mistletoe papers for this card, along with the Mistletoe Creative Basics papers.  This is a special bonus pack of two coordinating Background & Texture papers, along with a spool of ribbon (metallic garden green) - perfect for card making projects.  I used the A Timber stamp set again, along with the Holiday Trinkets and Card Chatter-Christmas sets.  I also used some Colonial White Brads and Bitty Sparkles for that finishing touch.

No comments: