Monday, May 3, 2010

Cards from Miracle Kit


I had some leftover papers and embellishments from the Miracle kit (CTMH's awesome National Scrapbooking Month promotion kit), so I decided to "whip" up some quick cards with them and I am SO pleased with the results.  These came together super fast, thanks to the Wishes book.  I used the leftover My Stickease and Dimensional Elements from the kit, added a few Just Blooms flowers and stamped sentiments from the Thank You stamp set (one of my all time faves) and voila!  They were done in a flash!   I even still have a little bit of paper left from the kit.  You still have the rest of May to order your awesome Miracle kit.  It's just $10.00 with a $40 purchase, $5.00 with a $60 purchase or FREE when you sign up to be a CTMH consultant.  Get yours now!

No comments: