Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The ABC's of me

I got this great idea from Karen Pedersen's blog.  She is a fellow CTMH consultant who inspires me all the time!

A - Age: 34
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: dishes
D - Dog's name: no pets for me! 
E - Essential start your day item: my daily devotional reading from Insight for Living
F - Favorite color: navy blue
G - Gold or Silver: used to be gold, now I like silver better
H - Height: 5' 9.5"
I - Instruments you play(ed): violin and flute
J - Job title: Close To My Heart Consultant, Dance Instructor
K - Kid(s): Alex (5), Ava (3)
L - Laughs at:  the funny songs my kids and husband make up and sing together
M - Mom's name: Sue
N - Nicknames: Alli
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: only my 2 c-sections
P - Pet Peeve: disorder - I need to have things organized or I get so distracted and tense!
Q - Quote from a movie:  many quotes from James Bond movies, they're my favorites!  Especially the old ones - Goldfinger and Dr. No.
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: Karen
T - Time you wake up: 6:30-7
U- Underwear: 100% cotton
V - Vegetable you dislike: cooked carrots - I am fine with the raw ones, cooked - no way!
W - Ways you drink your coffee: I love a good Grande Decaf Mocha from Starbucks, I also adore a very good cup of French Roast, black with a yummy and rich dessert - back from my days at Boyds.
X-rays you've had: only my teeth at the dentist, boring!
Y - Yummy food you make: I love to try new things - lately it's been Butternut Squash Ravioli with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce and making Pork Schnitzel together with my husband Tony.
Z - Zoo favorite : Giraffes

No comments: