Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thanks so much Jaime!


I was so excited today to find out that my friend and fellow CTMH consultant Jaime sent me the Lemonade Stand Award! Jaime I love your blog and all your artwork and I am honored to be chosen by you for this award!

The Lemonade Stand Award.
The rules of this award
*comment on this blog
*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
*nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
*link to your nominees within your blog post
*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation

So, I'm passing this award onto the following ladies and their amazing blogs. You inspire me and I love your posts - keep them coming!

Aaron
Vicki
Tina
Lisa
Nona
Karen

Have fun and thanks so much Jaime!

2 comments:

Korinne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the award! I have had a lot of fun perusing your blog today!