Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Magic Moments Layouts


These layouts are for my November Scrapbooking Club. They are using the Magic Moments paper and stamp set, along with stick stock twill, chipboard letters, brads, hinges and Cocoa grosgrain ribbon. It's hard to see in these photos but on the second layout, I put a chipboard "H" on a piece of twill and put "H is for Hugs" for the accent. The title on the third page is "best buds". I also tried a new technique on page three of folding little 1x2 strips of coordinating cardstock and background & texture papers and adhering them behind the edges of the main photo mat. It was super easy and I love the effect!

1 comment:

Tina Lovell said...

Hi Allison,
I just wanted to say these layouts are SO cute. I love how you did the photo mat on the first page....great idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

With a smile,
Tina